Ground Pork for the topping
- 500 gr ground pork
- 3 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1 inch ginger (sliced)
- 2 tbs sweet soy sauce (kecap manis)
- 1 tbs soy sauce (kecap asin)
- 1 tbs cooking wine
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 250 ml water
- 2 tbs cooking oil
1. Heat up 2 tbs oil in a hot pan.
2. Cook ginger and garlic for 10 seconds.
3. Add ground pork. Cook until color changes.
4. Add cooking wine. Cook for 20 seconds.
5. Add the rest of ingredients.
6. Simmer for 5 minutes for the flavor to be absorbed by the meat.